Mr Frontend weekly link sharing #44
This weeks Mr Frontend weekly link sharing include links with WordPress, Frontend, CSS and a lot of other things to check out.
This list based on the sharing of the whole community and what we shared on our social media channels this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments 🙂
- My conclusions using Angular 2 for the first time
I’ve been working these days using Angular2 for the first time and this is what I have to say. Before starting with this text, I have to say this opin…
- If CSS is so easy why does everyone suck?
Before you start this article is 90% disgruntled front end developer, with maybe 10% tips for good practice at the end. You have been……
- Mr Frontend weekly link sharing #43
- New Release: WordPress 4.7 is the Best Version Yet | DR. WEB
On St. Nicholas’ day 2016, the newest version WordPress 4.7 of the popular CMS was released, and it is the best version we ever got….
- Fresh Web Development Tools for December 2016 | Code Geekz
We are almost at the end of 2016, and it has been an exciting year for many including the web developers. PHP7 is introduced this year which offers si…
- Introduction to Progressive Web Apps (Push Notifications) — Part 3
Progressive Web Apps are the future. Learn how to make your mobile web app native-like by making it work offline, load instantly and send……
- 10 web developer resolutions for 2017 — Developer Drive
2016 has officially timed out, and with it we wave goodbye to Pokemón Go, a series of Yahoo break ins, and a year in which $3.5 trillion was spent on …
- Node.js Best Practices — How to Become a Better Developer in 2017 | @RisingStack
This post discusses the most important Node.js best practices for 2017, so you can become a better developer. ES2015, Promises, Containers, SemVer & m…
In any software project, there are tones of tedious tasks that can be easily automated — building, scaffolding, testing, publishing etc. I……
- Node.js Weekly Update — 23 Dec, 2016 | @RisingStack
Read the most important Node.js news & updates from this week: Migrating from Java to Node, Slack & Node.js, IoT and Node, Unit-testing cheat sheet….
- Improving The UX Of Names With Vocalizer.js — Smashing Magazine
- Web Design & Development News: Collective #275 | Codrops
Collective #275: Payment Request API * Learning from Lego * Material Components * CSS Snow Fox * CSS Writing Modes * The Dark Side of Polyfilling CSS…
- CSSPeeper — Smart CSS viewer tailored for Designers
Get access to the useful styles with our Chrome extension. Our mission is to let Designers focus on design, and spend as little time as possible diggi…
- The most promising design tools you should try in 2017
- Taking CSS Shapes to the Next Level
In the previous tutorial, we took a glimpse at creating CSS Shapes, allowing us to define the true shape of an element. We touched on the basics; crea…
- Easily Reset Styles With a Single CSS value — css Video Tutorial #free
There are times where you need to reset a an element’s styles. Instead of overwriting it with even more style declarations, you can simply reset them….
Originally published at Mr Frontend Blog.